Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hong Kong's Cafe

For a quick bit, we went to Chinatown for a quick meal.
Last time, we were here, we had breakfast.
I got a satay beef with rice and bok choy.  I love the sauce mixed with rice, any dish mixed with sauce and rice, I'm a big fan of.  This dish is definitely one of my top comfort food.

Going out there lately has been challenging, with all the road work that seems never ending and the crazy traffic, I just don't like to head out that way during the week.  Going there is a weekend thing, and apparently that's what all the other Asian people think too.  Haha...  Well, when you do go, you need to pay attention to road and lane closures, and not a bad idea to get familiar with the roads and perhaps take back ways to your destination.

Hong Kong Cafe
9108 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
713-772-9633

No comments: