Thursday, October 17, 2013

California Pizza Kitchen

So I was meeting a friend over at the Galleria, and decided to go to go to CPK.
Haven't been there forever, and forget that during lunch it's super busy.  But that doesn't phase the servers, they were all super friendly and on top of their tables.
I got a cranberry juice with club soda.  Not too sweet, but just enough to get me thru a hot afternoon.
Here I got the Pear and Gorgonzola thin crust pizza.  It's more like a salad on top of my pizza.  But the gorgonzola cheese does mix well with the pear.  It's not too strong and pair nicely.  Not too messy as you think it might be with the slices of them.  I think I may like to have less veggie, or have it separately, but not bad.

California Pizza Kitchen
1705-A Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
713-963-9262
http://www.cpk.com/locations/post-oak-plaza

No comments: