Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Freebird

I don't go to Freebird often, as a matter of fact, I would say that I haven't been the pass year.  Not for any particular reasons just don't get near it most of the time.  So some friends suggested to go there for lunch, I was happy to obliged, since I haven't been for a while.

Surprisingly, when I saw the Burrito Bowl, I was more interested in that than the burrito itself.  This one has Carnitas in it with all the fixin's.  You know, veggie, tomatillo, rice, grilled veggie, and of course the meat.  I forgot how good they are with the meat.  I remember, once upon a time, I used to share a Monster with a boyfriend.  Now, they have a small one called Hybrid, I think I can barely finish that one.  The bowl is just fine, I can make 2 meals out of it. 

Another cool thing is to check out their lunch specials, $5 tacos with a drink, it's not a bad deal.

Freebirds
Near Med Center
8057 Kirby Dr.
Houston, TX 77054
713-383-0700
http://freebirds.com/
They also accept orders online

No comments: