Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Clay's Restaurant

I had a mom's group lunch event that took me all the day deep in Katy.
As the name suggest, it's on Clay road.  It's very much a burger and fries type place.  But they have a great outdoor space for parties, especially for kids.
I had the Cesar Salad, which does have decent chicken.  Sadly, can't say that about the lettuce, as I've had a few that were black looking.  In case you didn't see, there's a bed of mac and cheese at the bottom.  It was cold, which reminds me of the ones you get in a tub from grocery store.  So, needless to say, I pretty much just had the chicken.

While I can't speak much of the food.  The space is unique.  It looks like a great place to get a bucket of beer and catch a game.  And the kids and run around in their back area, which has a sandbox, and a small area for a mini zoo.  Even though this is out of the way, and it prides itself for being off the beaten path, it's definitely family friendly.  

Clay's Restaurant
17717 Clay Road
Houston, TX 77084
281-859-3773
http://www.claysrestaurant.com/index.html

No comments: