Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Marini's Original Empanadas

I was over at the Westchase area and remembered Marini's is in the area.
This is a great place and it's unfortunate that it is at the back of the shopping center.  Not that they are short of customers.  When I was there for lunch, they were busy.
This is the lunch special number 2, which comes with one savory, one sweet empanadas with curly fries and a drink.  All with a low low price of $8, that's with tax.
For the Savory, I had the Texas BBQ.  They have these little picos sauce that is excellent to go with it.  Remember to pick up a few, they are addicting.
For the sweet, I had the apple pie.  It is super yummy and definitely fresh.

I love coming here, because Papasito brought my food to me.  And the food is piping hot, fresh out of the fryer.  You can tell that the entire place is family ran.  Everyone there wanted to make sure you are well taken care of.  And you don't get that much around Houston anymore.  So, if you have a chance, go down there for a home-filled meal.  Even though everything is fried, it gets you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Marini's Original Empanadas
10001 Westheimer Rd
#2570, at the back of the shopping center facing the wine shop
Houston, TX 77042
http://www.theoriginalmarinisempanadahouse.com/home.html

No comments: