Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Becks Prime

Needed to grab a quick bite, and decided to go splurge at Becks Prime.  
It's been a while since I had their milk shake.  I know I said splurge, but one must do it with moderation.  Plus, their shakes are known for hard to drink it thru the straw, so you have to get a spoon to eat it like ice cream.
Now, here's the splurge.  I had the chili cheese dog.  I always find it interesting that they butterflied it and it can still fit the burger buns instead of a hot dog bun.  They just lay couple slices of cheddar and it melt along as you make your way thru the sandwich.  The chili was nice and hot and no beans, thank you!  I hate the beans in chili anyways.  At any rate, by the time you do finish the sandwich, it does make you feel very full.  And if you had the milkshake as I did, no matter what size, it is filling.

Becks Prime
708 Meyerland Plaza Mall
by Beechnut
Houston, TX 77096
713-667-4076
http://becksprime.com/

No comments: