Monday, March 24, 2014

Coppa Osteria

The last time I was there was back in December, totally love their pasta.
If I can get them gluten free, and they taste extra good, why not?!
So we did and oh my, what a great choice!  I got the Ragatoni, which is in house made ragatoni (pasta dishes are mostly gluten free, there's a few that are not, but you have to ask the server).  It came with peas, but I asked for them to not put any on mine.  It came with prosciutto, taragon, and parmesan cream.  YUM!  I have their parmesan cream, and of course, I asked for extra parm too... Double YUM!

Sadly, this visit, our server was not as attentive as the previous visit.  Don't get me wrong, we went during non-busy times, so it was odd to have such sub-par service.  I was tempted to have the manager to serve us, but I was too hungry to be bothered.  We quickly ate and quickly get our bill and left.  Food is excellent, don't get me wrong, but the one time service is not going to discourage me from going back.  But they better shape up!

Coppa Osteria
Rice Village
5120 Morningside
Houston, TX 77005
713-523-3535
http://coppaosteriahouston.com/

No comments: