Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fat Bao

Haven't been to Fat Bao forever.  Lunch crowd is super busy, luckily, diners order, sit down eat, and leave.  So you don't have to wait long for a seat.
Got some fries to start.   I love how it's not greasy at all, some were crispy too.
Alright, the reason for being here.  I got the Duck (left) and the Pork Belly (right).  Everytime I get the duck, I'm always impressed that the meat is juicy and not dried up.  The only thing I would add is more Hoison sauce, the sweetness balance the meat.  Love!  The pork belly was nice and tender, and just love everything about it.  Nice and soft and not chewy at all, though I forgot about the pickle part, nothing against it, just not a fan growing up.  Know better next time.

Fat Bao
3419 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
713-677-0341
http://www.fatbaohouston.com/

No comments: