Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Kata Robata

Went back to Kata for a quick lunch.  
I like to sit at the sushi bar and watch the chefs prepare the food.  You always see something interesting.
Got couple of pieces of unagi, just because they're yummy.
But I was really here for the Chirashi.  My neighbor saw the nice presentation was so curious what it was.  To me, it's a nice way of trying all sorts of fish in a good deal without ordering each nigiri one at a time.  For the price, you get all these variety and of course rice, it's really an awesome deal.  This round, amazingly, the tuna was super fresh, and you can really tell.  My trick usually is eat some sashimi and then rice, as I'm getting full, I just go of the sashimi and skip the rice.  I'm sure most people would do the same.  But truly, this is the most bang for your bucks!


Kata Robata
3600 Kirby Ave
Suite H
Houston, TX 77098
713-526-8858
http://www.katarobata.com  



No comments: