Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jenni's Noodle House

Was jonesing for pho in the Galleria area.  The first thing I thought of was Jenni's Noodle House.  Thank goodness it's right around the corner.
So, we have yummy pho with flank steak.  They are a tad more rare than I like, but it'll do the trick.  I ordered an egg roll.  I didn't really want an entire order, just for taste, so that's perfect.  

I like the Galleria location, easy to get in and out, plenty of parking, not to mention, you can sit outside if you like.  But to top it all, their staff are super friendly and goofy.  They make small chats and sometimes goofy jokes.  So, it creates a light and friendly environment.  Even though I was by myself they came and check on me and make small talk, but not overly hovering.  I felt like they were looking out for me, so that's nice.  They also have quiet a few regulars that they have gotten to know, it's like a Cheers except serves noodles.

Jenni's Noodle House
2027 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
713-NOODLES
http://www.noodlesrule.com

No comments: