Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ragin' Cajun

Today's Desktop Cafe is Ragin' Cajun'
I don't work out of downtown much anymore after being in downtown for 15 years.  So, when I do work out of there, there's a sense of excitement because of the tunnels and a sense of confusion, because all the stuff I used to know that are located in the tunnels have either changed over, renovated, moved or gone.  So, it was nice to see Ragin' Cajun' still in their spot.
Got the chicken and sausage jambalaya  looked good.  It's all mushed into a small container, but don't let that fool you.  It's pack with punch on spice.  I had to have my water with me at all times.  Ok, I'm also a weakling, but still. 

Their service is super quick in the tunnels.  I haven't had Treebeards for a while, wonder how that fair in comparison.

Ragin' Cajun
930 Main Street
T-230
Houston, TX 77002
713-571-2422
http://ragin-cajun.com/restaurant/menu/menu-downtown-tunnel/

No comments: