Monday, January 16, 2017

Flo Paris Bakery

Went to grab a quick bite.  Ended up at Flo in Village.
 At that location, they have salads, quiche, sandwiches for a quick lunch.  I got the salmon salad.  It has nice pieces laid on top of a bed of arugula with a lemony vinaigarette.
 Got a cup of the French Onion soup.  Don't be deceived, it is cheese on top of a toast.  So you have to carefully break your piece of toast into your soup.  It's delicious nonetheless.
To top it off, I got a piece of dessert to top it off.  I got the 3 mousse chocolat and delicious that it was.  The bottom has this cookie crust and have dark chocolate with cocoa powder on top and it really put me over.  I couldn't even finished it.  One regret, I should've gotten coffee with my dessert to help.  Haha... shouldn't be too greedy, eh?

The format is like the Flo on Wertheimer, you order at the counter and they give you a number and you take a seat.  The place is small but spacious and on a good day, you can sit outside at the sidewalk.  Almost everyone there speaks French, and maybe that's one of the hiring requirement, but it does add to the European feel to the place.  The difference between this location and the Wertheimer one is that they do not have crepes here, not certain about breakfast.

Flo Paris
5407 Morningside
Houston, TX 77005
346-980-6800
http://www.floparisbakery.com

No comments: