Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bebidas

Been driving by Bebidas, and recommended by one of the mom friends that lived nearby, so thought we go check it out.
The space used to be a bank with drive thru feature, so they converted into a little space with a huge front 'yard' for enjoying some nature, some traffic and some juice or coffee of your choosing.
 This visit, I got a vanilla soy latte, since the barista is there, and he was more than happy to educate about coffee.   They also server all sorts of juice and coffee.

They also have food, since I got breakfast tacos, didn't bothered to take a photo.  That is served till 11am, but they have chorizo and egg, bacon and egg, and quinoa/avocado/egg too.  I just got what I liked, chorizo and bacon.  They are about medium size, as the barista guy said, you order two and ended up eating one, which was not my case.  I ended up having both, but I also didn't need lunch after that.  So, one or two, up to you.

Parking is not difficult, but as the day gets one, folks do stop by for coffee, juice, smoothie, muffin before going their way.  If you do part on the street, just need to be ware of your surroundings.  Usually no problem parking at all.  It's a neat spot, great for enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a magazine.

Bebidas Houston
2606 Edloe St
Houston, TX 77027
713-554-0023
http://www.bebidashouston.com


No comments: