Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Soma

Back to Soma for weekend Happy Hour, and boy do I love their Happy Hour.
On weekend lunch time, easy to get parking, quick service and quick food.  Perfect for a hungry diner.
Figured I'd get an Arnold Palmer, then the server was asking if I'd want that with Green Tea or regular tea.  Hmm, that's a thought, I've never done the mix with green tea before.  Why not?! 
Crazy Irishman, per the server's recommendation, did not do the flash fried, and just had it raw.  It has salmon, tuna, spicy aioli, and caviar on top.  Not too heavy, worked out just fine.
Mini Destiny: Tuna, Salmon, and Flounder... the Salmon and Tuna were particularly fresh that day.  Yummo!
Spicy Tuna Roll - great as always.
Unagi Roll - was kinda expecting a hand roll, but this worked out too.

Needless to say, I did not have dinner this meal.  But let me tell you, Happy Hour on weekend is totally worth it.  I felt like I really ate a ton for next to nothing.  Not to mention you get super great service and my server kept telling me different combo of rolls to try.  That's on my list for the next visit, for sure!

Soma Sushi
4820 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007
713-861-2726
https://www.somasushi.com/happyhour

No comments: