Thursday, May 4, 2017

Coco Crepes

I love going to Coco's.   First of all, parking is convenient, no meter in the village.
You can always catch the owner working hard.  He is one of the friendlier owners I've seen.  Plus, I like supporting local and small businesses.
I got the Nutella with banana... it was simple and easy.  No frills, straight forward and done well.  That said, I can get the gluten free version here for an extra 1.50 but the batter is done well and not heavy and tasted good.  I highly recommend that as an alternative!

Of course, I got a Mocha to go with my personal chocolate fest.  With the nice weather, the doors open, enjoying a cup of coffee, a crepe, can't ask for more in life.

Coco Crepes
2339 University Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
346-980-5525
http://www.cococrepes.com/rice-village/


No comments: