Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Shake Shack

Since I moved back to the Galleria office, I have been checking out the food in the mall.
 Since I was there almost 2 yrs ago, the Shake Shack has arrived.
 Can't get a full on shake, otherwise, I get no work done.  So instead, I got the 50/50, which is a fancy way of saying Arnold Palmer.  
I got the special, BBQ Shackmeister singular burger.  It obviously has one patty, cheddar, crispy shallot (aka onion ring), barbecue sauce of course.

I will say that I've heard that during prime time they do have a line out the door.  That said, it wasn't so bad, I walked straight up and the burger came out less than 8 minutes.  They do get you in and out quick!  Plenty of seating, even though they are busy, people get up pretty quick, so no worry there.

Shake Shack
5015 Wesheimer Rd
A2411
Houston, TX 77056
281-213-0445
https://www.shakeshack.com/location/houston-galleria

No comments: