Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Grotto

Been going to Grotto a lot lately for work.  Just because it's pretty centrally located for the offices in the area.
 Got the antipasto plate again, this time we were sold by our server to get the seafood platter.  Which has calamari, shrimp with white sauce, clam, and crab legs.
 For entree, I got the sea bass, mainly because it came with the lobster ravioli.  The ravioli was good, definitely did not skim on the lobster meat.  The sea bass, amazingly is not bad either.  It was nice and well done.  Seasoned perfectly well, laying on top of a bed of spinach for balance, it was nice and not too heavy.
To top off the evening, I got the tiramisu, which I heard it on Rick Steve's NPR show, that it meant 'pick me up'.  And I know why, with the coffee and the chocolate, it should be picking you up.  It was delicious, and I sadly did not finish it.  Just too much food, but sure was delicious.

Grotto
4715 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-622-3663
http://www.grottorestaurants.com

No comments: