Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Real Pho

All of a sudden, I really wanted Pho after a full day of walking around.
Thru Yelp found Real Pho plus it's close by.
Since they have Bubble Tea, thought I'd give it a shot.  Got the Thai Iced Tea Boba.  Too bad, the boba were stale, and it tasted bad.  The tea was fine, and that would be my recommendation, get the tea without the boba. 
Since I decided to do to-go, didn't get the pho, since I wasn't sure how it'll travel.  Instead got the Vermicelli with grilled pork with egg roll.  The pork wasn't grilled as much as I like.  The egg roll wasn't bad.   

Basically, over all, every aspect of this was lacking.  But since we're out of town and needed some comfort food in a pinch, this'll do.  

Real Pho
11223 Potranco Rd
#202
San Antonio, TX 78253
210-390-8056
https://www.realpho.com

No comments: