Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Del Frisco's Business Lunch

Went back to Del's for lunch.
This time, I did the business lunch.  For $25, you get a starter and an entree, same good food, faster and economical.
For starter, you get to pick either soup or salad.  I got the Caesar Salad.  I can't get over how yummy the croutons are.  I know, little things in life, I tell you. 
For my entree, I got the Chicken Picatta.  It just sounded good, plus I really wanted some spinach.  The chicken was not too dry but the lemon caper sauce really did the trick for the dish.  It was so good, I was using my spinach to wipe up the sauce.

Don't underestimate the food, between those 2 items, I was pretty full.  So much so that I didn't even finish the entree.  It was good, just a lot of food.  

This time, our service was disappointing to say the lease.  We were seated at the dining by the bar in the downstairs area.  The manager who seated us was lecturing us about how in our reservation, we should've put Restaurant Week on our reservation, and then gave us the dinner menu for Restaurant Week instead of lunch, which caused some confusion.  There were supposedly 3 servers that we can grab anyone to assist us, but couldn't get attention of any of them.  I will say, our main server, did one thing well by us, and that is when the steak arrives, he did ask my friends to cut into them to make sure it is to their liking before leaving us to our meal.  That, I'll give credit for.

Even though it's lunch, a reservation is highly recommended.  I did it right before heading down there, and were seated right away.  THat's for just in case there's an unexpected party that day.

Del Frisco's
5061 Westheimer Rd
Ste 8060
Houston, TX 77056
713-355-2600
https://delfriscos.com/


No comments: