Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sugarfina

So excited when I saw that Hello Kitty and Sugarfina had teamed up for a collaboration.
If you haven't heard of Sugarfina, that's because they don't have a lot of distribution points.  They are called the candy for grown up and they usually have a space in Nordstrom or Neiman or Sur La Table.
Here's the display for Hello Kitty.  The bow bento comes in 2 flavors, which has the Apple Pie (with Hello Kitty's face on it) and the Strawberry bow, which are Hello Kitty's signature Red and cost $20 box.  The long box, which cost $30, you get to pick the flavors.  I picked the Batz-Maru Mischievous Pops, and it is truly mischievous because it's chocolate malt looking ball, but when you eat it, it has pop rocks in there.  Then, I got the My Melody Sweet Pearls, which reminds me a lot of Sixlets, just mini chocolate balls except these are shiny and pretty pink.  Then, I got the Hello Kitty bow, which is Strawberry.  You can smell it when you open it, but it doesn't taste as strong as it smell.

It's fun, it's colorful.  When I was checking out, they were giving me samples.  They had the Skinny Margarita, which by the way it's pretty good.  A Bourbon Chocolate dipped gummy bear, and Sea Salted Caramel chocolate.  It's definitely unique.  I also saw instead of a juice cleanse program, they too have a gummy based cleansed program too.  Just not sure if I want to split up my kale juice in mini gummy form, or just gulp it down while holding my nose.

Sugarfina
https://www.sugarfina.com/sanrio/

No comments: