Wednesday, July 11, 2018

401 Table & Tap

Went back to 401, just because I had such a good time there last time.
Came on a Friday night and luckily came early enough to get a table.
Love the wall decorations!
I started with Pineapple and Netflix, which has Pineapple jalapeƱo infused tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and agave nectar.  It has a spicy kick to it.
I ordered my favorite dip, Caramelized onion dip.  It tasted like there's bits of meat in there, but I could be wrong.  Love the chips, they should give us more.
Fried avocado, which has sesame seeds, and corn, a bit spicy for my taste.
Nice and simple cheese and cracker tray.  It's actually alot of food that you see here.
Finally, for entree, I got gyro and fries.  It's simple, and straight forward.  Not the best gyro I've had in the whole wide world, but because it is from Hungry's it definitely serves nostalgia for me.

I love the atmosphere here.  It is definitely family oriented, they have toy boxes at the hostess stand for kiddos 6 and under.  If they're older, they can go to Club No Majors, which has computer games,  iPads, coloring pages, board games, card games for 6 and up and they do have a staff in there to accompany the kids.  Not only that, they understand us parents needs alcohol too, and serve some stiff drinks.  I think next time I'll either go back to burger or try new pizza.

401 Table & Tap
6700 Ferris
Ste 150
Bellaire, TX 77401
832-962-7649
https://www.the401bellaire.com





No comments: