Tuesday, July 3, 2018

NAM

Went to lunch at NAM (Noodles And More) because I had a Groupon discount.  
Got my Thai Iced Tea, which is a black tea with half and half.
This is the Marinated Pork V-Bowl, which is the American way of saying Bun Thit Nuong.  It has a bed of veggies, mostly lettuce at the bottom, vermicelli, grilled pork and more veggies like carrots and cucumber and sprouts.  You pour fish sauce all over it and mix it all up.  The meat is pretty generous in this bowl/salad.  Also appreciate that it is flavorful, which is not dried out and that makes a huge difference.  

The place work like Pei Wei does, you see what you want on the menu or mix and match what you'd like.  Walk up to the counter and order, and they'll give you a number and you grab a table.  They'll bring you your drink and food.  

I actually had gone because I thought I had a Groupon coupon to use up.  Turns out it is for a different location.  While the staff there were unable to honor the Groupon, but they kind enough to give me a small discount as constellation.  Look, they don't have to do that, but they did, as a good will gesture, and that won't be forgotten.  Very good customer services as a matter of fact, and I appreciate that, especially for small business, every bit counts.

Noodles and More
2512 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-533-1188
http://namnoodlesandmore.com

No comments: