Thursday, July 5, 2018

Great Wraps

Another Desktop Cafe series.... in case you don't know what that means, is food eating at my desk at work.  Meaning, no time to have a proper meal.
Since my office is by a food court, it was easy to run down, but eventually, we all get tired of mall food.  That said, it's better than no options at all.  I always forgot about Great Wraps.  They do have decent healthy options.

Ok, not healthy all the way, but a Greek Bowl is a little bit of both healthy and not together.  Little joys in life, right?  It has a bed of lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad, topped with gyro meat, feta cheese and what they called Z-sauce, which is a bit of tzatziki sauce but with their spin.  If you ask me what it is, I can't tell you.  I did tell the guy who's making the bowl to go easy on it.  Oh, and I got a side of fries just for kicks.

Anyway, Greek Bowl with lettuce meal is about 550 calories, since I'm keeping track, it's easy to do, plus it taste good.  I'm quite alright with that.  If you're not sure, they're always offering taste test.  See which you like before buying.

Great Wraps
inside Houston Galleria mall
5085 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-599-1413
http://greatwraps.com/

No comments: