Friday, June 15, 2012

Passion flower - Aussie edition

On this Australian trip, my other aunt and cousin took me to dessert after dinner.
Inside the Capitol Square across from the Haymarket (aka Chinatown), and the one of few Starbucks in the city.  You walk into the shopping center and there's all these eatery, and then this hip bright dessert spot.
I ordered a tiramisu, look at how decorative this is.  It's like a little piece of artwork that's yummy!  Not only do they have tiramisu, they also have crepes and exotic flavors of ice cream.

This is definitely a good end for my 1st Australian trip.  I've got couple more places to report, after that, we'll be back to Houston's food!

Passionflower
Shop G12, Capitol Square
730-742 George Street
Haymarket, NSW 2000
http://www.passionflower.com.au/

No comments: