Monday, June 11, 2012

Tea Room at QVB

For my cousin's wedding reception, it was at the ever so classy Tea Room at QVB.  QVB is the Queen Vic Building, which is a very nice shopping center.  The Tea Room is above the mall area.
For starter, we have the salmon cerviche, with a cod coquette on top.  For the longest time, I was thinking that it was tartar, but it was good nonetheless.
The entree is the lamb rump with garlic potato au gratin style, and some veggie.  The lamb, as you can see was done medium well, it superb how it turned out.  The potato mixed with the lamb sauce is divine.
For dessert, there are two types of dessert being served, and I got lucky and got the warm chocolate tart with vanilla ice cream on top.  It's unique that it is like a molten chocolate cake style but in a form of a tart.  It's pretty good.

Sadly, by the time we were filled with these yummy food that I didn't leave room for the wedding cake.  I was told that they had mocha cake and a raisin rum cake type for their wedding cake.  Honestly, my belly is filled with all the yummy food that I was fully satisfied with what we have.

Tea Room at QVB
Level 3, North End, 
QVB, 455 George St, 
Sydney
Tel 02 9283 7279
https://www.thetearoom.com.au/

No comments: