Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Breakfast Muffin

So, I was hanging out with some friends who are also moms, I decided to do a Pinterest project.
While surfing, I found this awesome picture... and it looked easy enough to replicate.  You can find the real recipe and pictorial instructions here.
I ran out of eggs, so I ended up using 6 eggs instead of 8, but still turned out nicely.  I also did some substitution.  Instead of normal wheat bread, I had gluten free bread.  Instead of meat, I had put in hast brown potato.  There were sprinkle of cheese, and I did a leaf of spinach per cup.  

The only thing I forgot was to grease the tin pan, they did stick at the bottom.  So remember to grease them first.  I did baked for 15 minutes at 400 degrees and then I left it in there for additional 3 minutes, and it does turn golden brown.  I didn't get a chance to take an after photo, but I will say that I could've add a little more spices, but the potato was already flavored so that helped the taste.  Give it a try!

No comments: