Monday, December 8, 2014

River Oaks Donuts

It's too convenient to get to the donut place.
 So, naturally, I go for my favorite...
 ... the donut holes.  I'm still excited that they are the only place with flavored donut holes and you can just get one if you want.  Of course, it's like Lay's Potato Chips, you just can't get just one.  I had a Fritter Bite, Chocolate Cappuccino, Old Fashion, Blueberry.
Just a chocolate glaze donut.  It's very good, not too sweet.  I do have a question about the difference between a raised glazed and a normal glaze.  It just seems to be the same to me, and the lady at the drive thru could never hear me right, so I can't ever get the right one.

River Oaks Donuts
3601 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-961-9458
http://www.riveroaksdonuts.com/ 

No comments: