Monday, November 28, 2016

Nippon

Went to grab lunch at Nippon.
Sunday is great, because it's not busy and you can definitely find parking.  Have to get an iced green tea with the beautiful weather outside.
Agedashi tofu - just because I love it.
I had really wanted to get curry rice, because I saw it on Facebook's promotion.  Except, they only serve curry rice on Wednesday after 5p and all day Thursday.  Sadden, I got the curry udon instead.  It was not the same.  The curry is soup, not as thick as I'd like them.  The noodles is super slippery so it was more of a challenge to grab them, those slippery suckers.  It took a while to eat, but it was not bad.

I like coming here on the weekends, it's nice and quiet and you get excellent service.  Parking usually is a big deal but on Sunday it was super easy and quick, plenty of spots.  Maybe, I'll do Thursday lunch and try my luck with the Curry Rice.

Nippon
4464 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
713-523-3939
http://www.nippon-sushi.com/

No comments: