Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Kata Robata

Went for lunch at Kata...
If you're lucky enough to catch them during Happy Hour, you get tons more yummy for cheap!
I got the roll, but I forgot the name of it.  Basically, it's beef, cucumber, and lettuce.  Not bad, something different.  But I have yet to have something bad there yet.  
Agedashi Tofu, I love it.  LOVE IT!
Chirashi, I love this too!  It's like a sampler of sushi, it's just separate of the fish and rice.  It has salmon, tuna, yellowtail, scallop, tamago (egg), shrimp, eel, crab, and couple more I don't know the names of.  

So my eyes were bigger than my stomach.  By the time I got to this part, I was pretty full.  However, there was an out of towner sat next to me saw how good this looked, he got the same thing.  Mine you, he came from New York, and somehow found out that Kata has the best sushi in town.  And when he got to his Chirashi, he was super impressed with how fresh everything is.  I'm so glad that I was able to make a good recommendation for someone that they appreciate and it's good.

Kata Robata
3600 Kirby Dr
Suite H
Houston, TX 77098
713-526-8858
www.katarobata.com

No comments: