Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Commissary - Dallas

So, while staying in downtown Dallas, the front desk staff all recommended Commissary.
It's early before it started to warm up, so went to check it out.
On the way are mix of new and old architecture, that does make it look interesting from the inside downtown perspective.
Cute place, Commissary, even the hotel staff all come here for coffee and breakfast and even lunch.
You can really sit down and enjoy the city pass you by.
But first thing first!
Coffee!  They made a lovely latte here.  Doesn't taste shabby at all.
Then comes the monstrosity that's called my breakfast.
Actually, it's a breakfast burrito, you can really tell it's fully loaded.  The burrito by itself is heavy.  It has scramble eggs, cheese, bacon, pico de gallo, chicken sausage, and salsa.  I hacked about half of it and cried uncle.  First I was making a mess as everything fell apart.  Then, the salsa just dripped everywhere.  I was a hot mess.  That is not to say that the food doesn't taste good.  It tasted good.  Just too much and the method of delivery was not cooperating.  So, to no fault of the burrito, it's all me.  

I will say, every single one of the staff are super friendly and patient as I stood there to study the menu.  Super accommodating, and I definitely came back the next day.  Highly recommend.

Commissary
1217 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75202
214-827-2927
http://www.commissarydallas.com

No comments: