Thursday, October 31, 2019

Macha Love

While in Plano, I love going to Mitsuwa, the Japanese grocery store.  In their food court is Matcha Love.

I've usually get their canned drinks, but when I come to the cafe, I'm going to try them out.  
This is Black Sesame Shake with Boba.  First of all, it taste exactly like the Chinese dessert where they have dumplings with black sesame in the filling.  It is expected that the filling will spill and it's delicious.  Another one without the dumpling is black sesame all crushed in soup form.  That's what this taste reminded me of.  I will say, with the boba, it's a bit filling and I think I over did it.  On the other hand, it does taste great and it's not something I get regularly.  

So, besides matcha, they also love black sesame and taro too.  Give them a try!

Matcha Love
inside Mitsuwa Grocery
100 Legacy Dr
Plano, TX 75023

No comments: