Thursday, October 17, 2019

Mala Sichuan - Finn Hall

This is couple weeks back, before Mala closed the Finn Hall location.
Who knew that was the last time I would be able to enjoy Mala in walking distance.  
No worries, Finn Hall is still there, and Mala still have 2 other locations.
This is Barley Lemon water - like lemonade but less zesty or sweet.

Got their Ma Po Tofu, which is my all time comfort food, despite the fact that my body does not like rice.  It also came with a side of grilled eggplants.  The brown sauce on the eggplant is not the same as the Ma Po Tofu sauce.  Either way, tons of sauce to go with the rice, and that's my weakness.
Along with the lunch portion, it also came with a soup.  That's actually alot of food.  I had split up the soup and the rice so I didn't stuff myself silly.  That said, the wonton has decent amount of meat to go with it.  So needless to say, it's also very filling.

Mala Sichuan
1201 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77006
832-767-0911

Or Chinatown location
9348 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036

No comments: