Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Original Ninfa's

Finally got to try the new Ninfa's on Post Oak location.
The place is spacious and the parking garage is easy to find spot and get to the restaurant.
First thing first!  Queso - of course, I'm going to have some.  Since it was a business lunch, I did keep composure, but let me tell you, that's some good stuff there.
My coworkers also got the guacamole, I'd figured I'm good.  I still have to tackle the entree.
I got the mole enchiladas.  It has chicken inside and has Poblano Mole Sauce, they have the crema on top, but that's no really my thing  But the sauce with the rice is very delicious, I could eat that all day.

Overall, the service, the space, and food, all goes well here at this new place.  However, I would recommend to make a reservation just in case.

The Original Ninfa's
Uptown
1700 Post Oak Blvd
#1-190
Houston, TX 77056
346-335-2404
https://ninfas.com/ninfas-uptown-houston/


No comments: