Thursday, November 7, 2019

Food in flight

Been a while since I took a flight, might as well use up my club pass.
Here's some snacks they have before you board.
Hummus, pita and such.
Up in the air...
First Class still uses real service ware.
Somewhat of a full meal, but they didn't pack enough for all the guests.
I thought I was getting a chicken salad, which I do have chicken here, had one piece of lettuce and corn and beans.  Didn't think it was 'that' type of salad, but now I know.

If you have points, upgrading to First Class for a long flight might worth your while.  If you book early enough, that's worth your while too.  I will say, First Class priority boarding is the same as the Group 1 boarding which is basically for the high frequency travelers... not as special as it used to be.  But in this day and age we still get this little sliver, I'm all down with that.

No comments: