Friday, November 8, 2019

Malk Bev Bar

If I ever stop by Snap Kitchen on Kirby, I definitely will stop at Malk.
What you do is that you place your order at the bar.  While they're making your drink, you go to the Snap part and pay for the drink.  So, if you need to pick up lunch might as well do it all in one trip.
I got the Vegan Vietnamese Coffee.  So, I'm not a stranger to Malk, and I understand they're plant based.  Last time I had a coffee from them, it tasted great.  That said, for Vietnamese coffee, this doesn't taste like it.  I asked for Vanilla Almond, knowing that regular Almond would not be sweeten.  And I'm thinking if it's because it's not made with condensed milk like it would traditionally that is throwing me off.  Anyway, good idea, may need some more tweaking on that.

Malk Bev Bar
inside Snap Kitchen
3600 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
https://www.facebook.com/malkbevbar/

No comments: