Monday, September 28, 2020

Betsy's in Evenlyn's Park

This is my first time eaten at Betsy's to be honest.
Tons of seating outsides.  There are picnic tables in front and on the side.  Every seat is shaded somehow, either under a pavilion, under an umbrella, or under a big tree.  You see that the line is out the door, it's just because the counter is right by the door, so between social distance and picking up food, people lining out the door all the time.

Got me some sweet potato fries, it is definitely chunky.

This is a Ham & Cheese sandwich.  It is a fancy one and I even added bacon.  

There is a lot of stuff that goes into it here.  I will say, was a tad disappointed that they did not follow instruction.  I asked for it dry, it came with mayo and mustard.  But I was too hungry and too lazy to go stand back in line to have them re-make the sandwich.

The trick for ordering here is that you go on their website and hit Order Online.  Once you get that, you can place your order.  Although, apparently they don't read the instructions that I placed on there.  Once the order is done, they do send you a text to let you know when the order is ready for pick up.

Betsy's in Evelyn's Park
4400 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, Tx 77401
713-660-6692
https://www.betsysbellaire.com

 

No comments: