Thursday, September 17, 2020

Milk & Cookies

I'm telling you, having Milk and Cookies so accessible have its' pros & cons: pros - I can get to it easily, cons - I can get to it easily.
Anyway, I love that they have a walk-up window, everyone follow the boxes on the ground and wait 6 ft apart.  Though, people often mixed up the order line and the pick up line often.  That does confuse things a bit.  Otherwise, pretty well done. 

We happened to come upon a lull where there was nobody in line.  We all grabbed some ice cream and enjoyed it by the school down the street.  I do miss the days where you can sit by the curb and it's no big deal.  For now, I'm enjoying my Mint Chocolate Chip.

Milk & Cookies
3636 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-352-3086
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/location/west-university/

 

No comments: