Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Burge & Board

This is such a nice treat from a thoughtful friend.
This is truly a great trend during Covid times.  You get a curated box of adult snack: cheese, nuts, fruits, honey... etc.  Well, don't listen to me, see for yourself!

It's a mini charcuterie board in a box.  You have: 2 types of cheeses, honey, pesto, fruits, cucumber wedges, nuts, salami, pickle/olive and 2 types of artisan crackers.

I would say, as far as cheese board goes, this is compact and has tons of stuff.  Since the weather was nice, I decided to do a picnic with my box.  The honey was good, I was super impressed by the pesto that came with.  The nuts was nicely done, and the combo with the cheeses, cracker, and salami worked out very nicely.  

Another nice thing is that they will deliver, remember to read the fine prints.  Follow them on their Instagram, sometimes they run specials on there.

Burge & Board
https://www.burgeandboard.com


 

No comments: