Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Candelari's Pizza

Went to Candelari's to pick up some pizza.
Call ahead and it's actually pretty fast for pick up.  There is a drive thru lane that pulls up to their second door and the staff comes out ask for your name and grab it for you.

Cheese pizza.

Since they don't have Hawaiian on the menu, it becomes a Create-Your-Own pizza.  Pineapple and ham as toppings.
I got the T-Rex.  That has two types of sausages, pepperoni, bacon, Canadian bacon, and ground beef.  If this is not a meat-lover, I don't know what is.

All of the pizzas are gluten free, and there is an up-charge for that.  Out of all of them, I'm still sticking to my T-Rex, is my tried and true.  Definitely worth getting a few more of those.

Candelari's
2617 W. Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77040
713-662-2825
https://candelaris.com/pizza-place-west-university


 

No comments: