Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Bovine & Barley

As a celebration of end 1st day of school, yes you read that right.  My neighbor organized for the Adult Ice Cream truck to make an appearance, and I'm grateful for that.
So, how that works.  You call them, and arrange to get on their calendar.  They usually ask that you have 9-10 orders to make it worthwhile.  In addition, they do ask you to buy food.  So, for food, they do offer Chips & Salsa or House Chips.  I really do like their House Chips, so I ordered 3.  You have to text them the order ahead and they are pretty efficient on keeping track on orders too.  

This time, I also ordered the Cuba Libre (fancy Rum & Coke with lime).

They showed up on time, and there were more parents that needed that drink that I had anticipated.  Again, they give you a virgin drink, and an airplane size bottle of booze, and you can add as you see fit.  That works for me, because last time I didn't finish my bottle and can make it as strong or not as I want. 

Bovine & Barley
https://bovineandbarley.com/frozen-cocktails/

 

No comments: