Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Bao Shi Yi

Went back to Bao Shi Yi again.  Mainly because their online order system is easy and fast.  By the time I arrived, it was all set and ready to go. 
The silly part? You cannot order Bao on their system.  I bought these in person.  They are actually pretty good.  I did ask the counter staff how come you can't order it online.  They said that it depends on what they have that day to sale and they just decided it's easier to leave it off online.  So if you don't see it online try in person.

I got Braised Beef Noodle.  I love how they package everything.  The soup is in this plastic container that reminds me of my liquid detergent.  The to-go bowl is very sturdy too, after you pour in the soup, the container didn't get all wobbly like it'll fall apart any moment.  

Even though it's not with the scallion oil, which is usually spicier.  The regular noodle's soup is mild spicy.  I was in tears and my kid thought I was crying... yes, kid, I was crying from the soup.  LOL.  But the beef was good, the noodle came out well.  I only wish they added one more thing of veggie.  That one strand of bok choy was literally all it was.  

Of course, I have to get a drink from them.  I decided to not go crazy and only get a grapefruit tea.  It worked out, as it even out the tastebuds after the spicy soup.  Paired out nicely.

Bao Shi Yi
Medical Center
2328 Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
832-530-4635
https://baoshiyibunhouse.com



 

No comments: