Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Love Burger Shack

Last time I was at Slowpoke, I saw Love Shack and was curious.
By looking at the menu, it's a nice to-go option from Woodshed.

I got an Arnold Palmer.  Beautiful day for that!

Also got a little afternoon snack.  What's inside?

I got some Crazy Good Onion Rings.  It's been a long time since I had any, so thought I'd go for it.  They weren't boastful when they said Crazy Good.  It was indeed great.  The batter is not too thick, onion is just right.  I did see at the bottom it's a tad greasy.  But by then, I've already finished, so oh well.

They also have 'picnic basket' with fried chicken and sides for 4.  Of course they have burger, hot dogs & floats.


Love Burger Shack
3709 Eastside 
Houston, Tx 77098
346-227-6250
https://loveburgershackhtx.com

 

No comments: