Monday, April 12, 2021

Torchy's Taco

This will mark the 3rd time I've been out dining in a year.  That's just crazy!
We ended up at Torchy's because it's close by our activity, and plus we got a coupon.

They are not shy about their confidence, I'll say.

Here's what our coupon got us, free queso.  Originally was a free 1/2 order of queso, but our server said he made the regular one by accident.  Oh, ok, more queso?  Twist my arm.

I think the only thing that can make this better, is to add meat to it.  YUM!

I went simple on the main meal.  I knew how much food it would've been, so I went easy.  Anyway, I got the Crossroads which is because of the brisket.  I love me some of them brisket! It comes with lots of cheese (as you can see here), avocado, grilled onion, and they give you the tomatillo sauce.  I love all of that.  The avocado definitely bulk up the meat, onion, cheese.  This is my go-to.

Torchy's Taco
1555 Lake Woodlands Dr
Ste 435
The Woodlands, TX 77380
346-413-2501
https://torchystacos.com/location/woodlands-mall/

 

No comments: