Monday, April 5, 2021

Two Hands

Been seeing lots of pics on Instagram for this place, so that got me interested.
Two Hands sell Corndog - Korean style.   I ordered on line and when I arrived, they pull up my ticket, put the order together and move to the next station.

Happen to be a little warm during the day, and grabbed a lemonade slush.  It is more zingy than my taste, it could've been less tart, it'd be perfect for me. 

At the next stage, they go with your order and ask you what you want on each of the dogs... this is where they douse ketchup and fired Cheetos on top.

This last one (L) has their special sauce.  To be honest, I prefer the ketchup one much better. 

For the filling you can pick hot dog sausage, half sausage/half mozzarella, all mozzarella, or half mozzarella/half cheddar.  I just picked all hot dog sausage. 

Here's the final product.  (L) Classic Dog with ketchup (you can do only mustard or both).  The middle one is Potato Dog, which is corndog with tater tots on the outside, drizzled with Cheeto powder.  The last one (R) is the Two Hands dog with their signature seasoning and Ranch Sauce.  My favorite is still the good old Classic.

Here's the Dirty Fries - Tater tots with Fire Cheeto powders and their dirty sauce.  Frankly, this is my favorite of my order. The sauce is not too spicy, the flavor is just right.  I definitely will come back for this. 

Overall, the ordering process is easy if you do it online.  But once you arrive, you still need to stand in line to the cashier to let them know you're there to pick up the order.  Once you get them to acknowledge, you walk to the next area where they put your order together., this is where you tell them how much and what sauce to put.  That is a much better options than to wait in line, then wait for them to put your order together.  This is truly and American Classic take on a new twist.

Two Hands
9393F Bellaire Blvd
Houston, Tx 77030
713-239-0929
https://www.twohandsus.com




 

No comments: