Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Beard Papa

Back to supporting small businesses by having yummy desserts.
Have to get my Beard Papa's fix.


This time I got Plain with Vanilla filling, Chocolate shell with Green Tea filling, and Creme Brûlée, the filling is already on top.  Of course it was all delicious.  Don't worry, I didn't have all of these by myself, I shared.  But this was an easy order for me, by doing the entire order online. 

Look at the beautiful shell and the puff... one of the best ones in town, I tell you!

I ordered using their online system on their site.  You can pick Delivery or Pickup.  My only thing is that the menu is limited than if you were there in person.  That said, I place the order before heading out, and confirm with the staff, she goes to the back and it was already packed and all ready to go.  

Beard Papa
9393 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
https://www.beardpapas.com

 

No comments: