Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Mia's Goodies

I decided to drive 30 minutes to get some dessert.
I'm just addicted to their goodies.

They have at least 6 flavors on display.

More on the cream puffs - I want one of everything please.

Of course, one of the main reasons for coming here.... Mango Sago with diced mango. I love that they mix everything on the spot like they do for bubble tea.  It's yummy, highly recommend.

Look at that giant mochi.  This is green tea mochi with red bean paste in the middle.  Very traditional Japanese taste, though not sure if they have that in Japan.


Here's the yummy puffs, come to mama.  I got chocolate, vanilla, and black sesame.  I think black sesame is one of my favorites here.  

The shop is kinda hidden inside Jusgo Supermarket.  You have to walk pass the shops by the front door to see it on the right.  There are a few other cafes and restaurants there to try as well, that'll be good for another exploring venture.

Mia's Goodies
3412 Hwy 6
Sugar Land, TX 77478
832-532-0661
https://www.miasgoodies.com

 

No comments: