Friday, November 11, 2011

Petite Sweet

These are from different occasions but all are from Petite Sweets. The top is basically one of everything for a dinner party I went a few weeks back. I just love how vibrant their colors are. I know in there s a caramel, coffee, chocolate, pistachio, vanilla, mint, strawberry, raspberry, lemon and a blueberry. The others, I can't tell you what they are, but they tasted good.

And no, I didn't eat all of that by myself.
These are pumpkin and cofee
These are madelines, one is chocolate, the other pistachio. Very buttery.
One is berry of some sort, and the other vanilla.
All good, nothing bad comes from this box!

Also, one thing you don't know is that they have different cake balls, marshmallows, cookies, and if you need mini cupcakes for showers, you can pick your flavors when alot of places want you to order a dozen of the same flavor at a tme. Go order some for your parties.


Petite Sweets

2700 W Alabama

Houston, TX 77098
Phone 713-520-7007

No comments: