Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Toyama

One night, Mom and I decided to go out to eat, and our eyes and ears were totally bigger than our stomach.

Went to Toyama, and forgot that they give us free appetizers after we ordered. And because the waiter and the supervisor guys remembered us, they brought extra stuff too. Yikes!
This is the special of the day. It's tuna flown in from Hawaii. Essentially, it's tuna tartar with pickled cucumber and spicy sauce.
The free appetizer, tempera stuffed pepper.
Agedashi Tofu (my favorite)
Lobster Tuna Roll - YUM!
Beef Negima Yaki - sliced beef that you dip this sauce in
Caterpillar Roll - ust because I love the eel sauce and not the avocado


I think we did the most damage this time between Mom and I, and not intention. Totally not realizing how much food that was and it's just crazy load. The crew there totally took care of us and I love going back there. Don't forget too, they give you free ice cream with tempura banana!



Toyama
2802 S. Shepherd Dr.

Houston, TX 77098
(713) 528-8528

No comments: