Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Amazon Grill

Haven't been to Amazon Grill for quite some time, so when my friend has a craving, I wasn't going to say no, especially their free plantain chips bar.  They have a nice variety of sauces, definitely can go on your chips or your dish.

I had the beef enchilada dish, it was a tad drier than I remember them to be.  The cheese wasn't as cheesey as I remember them either.  But all in all it just made me miss Chuy's.  :(
They were very generous with their sides.  You have black beans and rice with chihuahua cheese on top.  Pico on the side, and cooked plantain with sour cream on top.  Frankly, they can do without all the rest and just give me a giant plate full of plantain and I would not complain because they're 'that' good.

If you're in a hurry, they do take orders online on their website ready for pick up anytime.

Amazon Grill
5114 Kirby Drive
Houston, Texas 77098
Ph: 713.522.5888 
http://www.cordua.com/amazon-grill/

No comments: