Monday, July 9, 2012

Cafe Brazil - Dallas

After my trip to Australia, the first 'American' joint I stopped was Cafe Brazil in Dallas.  I love their breakfast and their unique coffee.  Of course, I was trying to adjust too, thinking the weather in Austraila was in mid-50s and 40s, while in Texas is a pipping 90s.
I don't care how crazy it is to order hot coffee on a warm day, their Rocky Road Latte. As expected, it has flavors of nut and vanilla, which mimick marshmallow, of course, the fluffy foam really did the job.
The other thing I ordered is their fruit pancrepe, which is my favorite. I usually get it 'all the way', which is: cream anglaise, raspberry puree, powdered sugar, nuts and of course fruits. You can tell the fruits are super fresh and on top of the warm crepe just yummy all around. Highly recommended, and their French Toast as well.

They are pretty much open all the time, they not only serve lunch, they do a decent dinner too. Of course, the popular time is really after hours when clubs are closed and kids trying to find munchies.

They have several locations around the Dallas area, and some of them are opened 24 hours.

Cafe Brazil - University Park
6420 N. Central Expressway,
Dallas, Texas 75206-4100
PH: 214-691-7791
http://cafebrazil.com/

1 comment:

Cafe Brazil said...

Welcome home! We appreciate the visit and look forward to seeing you back again soon.